Click here for a channel lineup card
Trouble Shooting Tip's or Why isnt my TV working?
Pictured below is a representative communications outlet found
in the residence halls. On each communications outlet, the "Cable
TV" connection is the cable TV source. Outlet configurations vary,
so if your room does not have a communications outlet, locate the
connection in your room that matches the metal "Cable TV" connection
shown in the picture. That is your cable TV source.
- Verify if the problem is in your room or in the building by asking a neighbor or going to a public TV and scanning the channels.
- If the problem is happening with them, follow the directions above for reporting the problem.
- If the other displays are fine and you still have no reception.
- Verify that the wire which connects the wall outlet to your display is fully seated and tight.
- If you have more than one device inline, e.g. you have a VCR, remove these additional device(s) and plug straight into the display. Then verify signal again.
- If still bad, follow the directions above for reporting the problem.
- If the other displays are fine and you still bad reception or missing channels.
- Rescan your TV’s internal tuner and verify again. Unfortunately there are many types of TV tuners and no one set of directions will be accurate. But the following are from a LG LCD display.
- Press Menu on the remote control
- Select Channel
- Select Auto Tune
You tried all that and it still doesnt work...
At this point you will need to contact Apogee to schedule a technician to have a look. They are available 24/7/365 and you have options. Your full name.
Your RCS ID.
Your dorm room number.
The telephone number to reach you at.
The best time to reach you to schedule a service call.
A detailed description of the problem.
You can open a Live Chat session. Simply go to their website at https://mycampusvideo.com/support and select the Live Chat link.
You can email them at
Or you can call them at 855-465-6770
Whichever way you decide to contact them they will need some basic information.
to MMS homepage|
Comments/Suggestions to Webmaster